Wednesday, March 7, 2007

April 28th 2005

To Devin and Jalin,

Time flies boys! Too fast! Devin, I started writing in this journal before you were born, when Jalin was just a newborn. From now on, this journal is for you too!

My goal was to write in the journal quite often so that you guys could have something that would let you know how much you mean to your mom and me. Life, as always, keeps you busy--too busy; however, this is no excuse. I should do a better job of finding the time to write down my thoughts and feelings to you--this is a lesson to you both-slow down! Don't let like pass you by-find time to do the important things in life.

Jalin-you have been a good big brother. We are very proud of you. I want you to always take care of your brother-always! Never forsake him. Never let anything come between you two. Stay very close to each other and do NOT be ashamed to say, "I love you."

Devin, you are growing in leaps and bounds. You too are such a good little boy. We have been very blessed to have such happy babies. Hopefully, that is a product of growing up in a house where the mom and dad love and respect each other. You are crawling everywhere; you get into everything. We have to constantly keep an eye on you. You like being around Jalin--that's good! You can keep an eye on him too.

We love you both,
Your Father,

No comments: