Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Girls already? Uh Oh!

Jalin,

Lately, you have been mentioning a certain young lady that is in your class(you are only 6yrs old!). You came up with the idea that you wanted to make her a card; you also wanted to give her a .25 cent ring! Wow! Already? It is kinda cute but it brings to mind something that I want you and Devin to always remember.

I believe and hope that I have set a good example for you as to how to treat females. ALWAYS treat them like a princess. Be vary nice and never forget the small stuff that you are supposed to do.

When you get older, always remember to open doors for girls/women, always. When you pick up your girlfriend to go out, always open her door. Go to her front door and talk with her parents first...EVERY TIME!

I just want you guys to be nice, thoughtful young men. Remember, you guys have the rest of your life to worry about girls, so don't be in a rush.

I'll add more on this subject later...

Love,
Dad

No comments: