Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back to school!

Devin, you started at the Sunshine House and you are really excited. You think you are finally going to 'big boy school.' I think you are most excited because you know that Jalin once went there...and you know you HAVE to do everything he does. (or so you think) When I went to pick you up on the first day, the teacher said that you and Jalin were NOTHING alike. Of course, we know that and it's what makes you guys so great. I guess you will settle in to their routine and it won't be an issue....I hope :-)

Jalin, you started 1st grade and you were really excited too. Gosh, where is the time going. Of course when you guys come home, your mom and I ask you about your day, what you did, what you ate. We are just so interested in all that stuff and hope that you never get to the point to where you don't want to let us know these things. I hope you guys have a great school year and stay away from all the colds and flus! :-D

Love ya!

No comments: