Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Jan. 27th 2003

As always, I still take pictures of you. It is my wish that we will preserve those pictures of you so you can look back on them and know that you were loved. We love looking back at the pictures to remember how cute and funny you are. You and your mom are in the quest bedroom sleeping. You are so tall and big now. I cut your hair now. You kinda look like a little Marine. You laugh when I cut your hair with the clippers. you like going to daycare too. You get to play with your friends. I keep you at home with me on most Tuesdays and Wednesdays. We get to spend a lot of time together. You fell off of the bed the other night and it really scared us. You started crying and we felt so bad. You didn't cry though. You scratched you eye today so it was a little red.

Love,
Your Father,

No comments: