Wednesday, March 7, 2007

September 22, 2002

Once again, too much time has passed since I have written in this journal. Hopefully, I can make myself remember to do this more often. You have grown so much since the last entry. You are walking now and I mean you are walking/running everywhere! You are walking very well. We have to keep an eye on you all the time. You like to slam the kitchen cabinets-we keep telling you "no" but you don't seem to grasp that yet-even though we spank you on your leg, you jut laugh and keep going. What a mess! Your mom just took you out of the bathtub; you love taking baths! You started walking at 10months and you have a mouth full of teeth. You like to eat what we are eating. I still take a lot of pictures of you, which hopefully you have seen by the time you get to read this. I just love taking any kind of pictures of you. Every moment is an important moment and I want to be able to look back at it. The Vuelta a Espana is on this month. Maybe you will be in it one day...or win it! Your birthday is coming up and we plan on going to your Aunt T's to celebrate. I hope you have a good time. You are such a big boy-you walk around the house like you are in complete control-I guess you are. We love you so much--more than you can ever know right now--but one day, I hope you will know. Goodnight my sweet, sweet boy.

Your father,

No comments: