Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer, Summer, Summer Time!

Boys,

Summer break is finally here! I'm so thankful that both your mom and I can spend so much time with you guys during our summers. We got a chance to go up to the mountains the week after school (I'll try to post some pics) and I hope we get to go the beach also.

I have a lot of friends, most actually, that make a lot more money than we do, but I don't think any of them can say that they get to spend as much time off with their children as we do....money is not all its cracked up to be by our culture...There's much more important things in life than money. Sure it makes life a little easier...but not necessarily better or "richer". I hope you guys realize this. So, based on our budget, we'll try to do as many fun things as possible this summer...but you don't need money to spend time together!

Love dad,

No comments: